Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, December 04, 2009

I really stepped in it this time.

During my workout this morning, I noticed a purplish stain on my sweatpants, about at the inside of my left ankle. I have no idea how it got there, especially since I had just laundered my gym clothes.

There's no corresponding stain on my inside right ankle, so I probably didn't accidentally squish something between my feet. I don't think it came from other clothes in the laundry because there were no purple, red, or blue ones. It shouldn't be from the detergent because I always let that dissolve in the water before adding the clothes. Could I have murdered Barney [Warning: click on the link at your own risk!] but forgotten to clean that one spot off my clothes, the trace evidence that police will use to connect me to the crime (if, indeed, slaughtering Barney is a crime)?

I would like to think that, if I were doing the world that tremendous a service, I would remember it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home