Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So high tea is out then?

When new mats were installed in the wrestling room this autumn, a sign was posted on the door. "Absolutely no food or drink allowed. Demerits will be given if you are caught. Thank you." Naturally, I have issues with this warning.

No drink whatsoever, not even water? What do the wrestlers do when they get thirsty from practice? Do they go outside for water, or do they just pass out on the new mats?

Demerits? I'm a staff member; do I get demerits? Does this mean only students aren't allowed to have food or drink in the room?

Aha. They put the big "if" in there. They just told me it's okay to serve a twelve-course meal in the room, as long as no one catches me.

At least they said thank you.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, November 18, 2009 , Blogger Geosomin said...

Tea is at 2 then? :P

 
At 5:08 AM, November 20, 2009 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

I'll put the kettle on!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home