Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, October 04, 2010

Late Night with Captain Chlorophyll

I forgot to mention that I didn't leave work after the bonfire on Thursday until 10 p.m. I still had to wake up at my usual time to work out and work the next morning.

Friday night, because of poor planning (on someone else's part) and the whim of an administrator, everyone on my crew had to return to work at 11 p.m. (I spent the time between cheesesteak and rework buying groceries and more painters' tape.) I still had to wake up at my usual time to work out the next morning. Why? Because I spent Saturday painting.

I finished the bathroom, painted the hall, and (thanks to a stupid mistake that left me with a lot more free time than I expected) painted the bedroom. On Sunday, I touched up the spots that still showed white through my Softer Tan, and I took down all the tape and newspaper I had put up to define my lines and protect other surfaces.

I think it looks great. There were just two spots (that I noticed) where paint accidentally got, and the lines are very clean. In this case, an ounce of prevention definitely is worth a pound of cure. I did miss one spot to touch up, but I can do that later this week (or next weekend) when I paint the closets. Then it's on to the kitchen!

By the way, I did get to sleep on time Saturday and Sunday nights. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home