Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thanks, Mystery Inc.!

I figured out why so many students show up to campus early (earlier than a typical day) on Wednesdays, even though classes start an hour later. They are being punished.

It sounds like a meaningless punishment to me, but boys subject to discipline are required to walk around the indoor track. Judging from the slow rate they adopt, I'm guessing it's for a prescribed length of time, rather than distance. If they're being punished, why not have them dig the holes for my irrigation guy? Better yet: the housekeeping staff is short-handed; make the students clean toilets.

I kind of picture myself as Freddy. Sure, I eat a lot, but if Freddy Prinze, Jr. can play a blond, why not me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home