Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

If I had any fish in the freezer, it would be bass ackwards.

I submitted work order requests for some little items in my apartment that I can't handle myself. (I checked the sink trap, but it still drains slowly. That's the extent of my expertise.) When I let the workman back into my apartment after lunch, to complete his work, I saw that he had reversed the hinges and handles on my refrigerator/freezer. I know I requested it, and I know it will be infinitely more useful to take out items and put them on the counter, instead of carrying them around the open refrigerator door, but it is so utterly weird to open the doors and see all my food in the wrong places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home