Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm going to make a snappy, new day!

It doesn't matter that I can't snap my fingers. I won't even inflict a Mr. Rogers song on you.

I'm exhilarated by my morning workout, and the weather forecast calls for sun and warmth all week, just like yesterday. :) I know that we still have half of February and all of March to get through, but I'm going to take this week and use it and enjoy it while I can.

The warm weather also brings with it fresh growth of cool season weeds, quite possibly including wild onion or wild garlic.



Yes, that was Donald "Duck" Dunn playing the bass guitar. You might remember him better as I do, playing in the backup band in the Blues Brothers movie.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, February 16, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

It's never too late to learn to snap your fingers! I was in my 20s before I figured it out. (I never did figure out how to blow bubbles with bubblegum, though. Very sad.)

 
At 5:16 AM, February 17, 2011 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Well, I can do that, so we're even, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home