Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, October 03, 2011

Remember to bend at the knees, not at the waist.

On Friday and today, I observed that the shower in the coaches' locker room has been dismantled (presumably to repair what was really wrong with it, rather than say that opening a valve fixed the problem). There wasn't any warning sign posted. Presumably, they think we're intelligent enough to see the shower can't be used. It's just as well that I take my supplies to the shower first, so I saw the situation while I still had my clothes on. Otherwise, I would've had to stuff everything back into my gym bag and mosey to the locker room down the hall, carrying the bag, my keys, and making sure my towel doesn't fall off.

Maybe the other locker room was designed to be used by 6th graders. The sinks and mirrors are lower than in the coaches' locker room. Indeed, I can barely see my chin at the top of the mirror, which makes accurate shaving a bit difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home