Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Homeless people deserve sexy, expensive underwear, too.

According to this site, if you purchase one pair of underwear (or a shirt or hat for women, since the products are distinctly male-oriented), the company will donate a pair to a homeless shelter.  Just think:  the next time you want to impress your wife/girlfriend (or the guys at your gym, for all I know), some homeless dude will say, "Thank you!"

It's a nice thought, but wouldn't Hanes or Fruit of the Loom do just as well?  For the homeless men, I mean.  I still want to look good for the guys at my gym. ;)

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, January 31, 2012 , Blogger Geosomin said...

it's the little things :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home