Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, February 27, 2012

And here I thought he was just being crude.

Froggy always refers to the large fans in the ceilings of the school's basketball courts as "big ass fans" (or "B. A. fans" when someone of a sensitive nature is nearby).  When I opened the junk mail I received today, I saw a brochure from, you guessed it, the Big Ass Fan Co.

Oh, and if you really want a song tied to this, try this one (not embedded, in case you are of a sensitive nature).  Honestly, there has to be a better one out there.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, February 28, 2012 , Anonymous Robomarkov said...

Fish outta water? Did you check for evolutionary traits such as pseudopods?

 
At 7:46 AM, February 28, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh... That was supposed to be for the previous post. I need more tea. ~RM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home