Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Your Feets Too Big

I have noticed that my toes rub inside the sneakers I wear to the gym.  I haven't noticed this with any of my other footwear, so I thought maybe I bought these a half size smaller because they were on sale.  I checked inside the sneaker, though, and it says it's my correct size.

Did the sneakers shrink?  Does that brand run small?  Are my feet growing?  (My mom said this happened to her as she aged, but my dad never mentioned it.)  Maybe this is just another way that I'm abnormal.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, March 29, 2012 , Blogger Betty said...

Shoes vary like crazy. Which makes shoe shopping a deeply frustrating thing when you really do have abnormal feet. *looks sadly down at own poor, malformed feet in ugly, too-expensive shoes*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home