Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'll blame it on the 'stache.

As much as I've been whining and carrying on since my last birthday, I really didn't have cause to complain about getting "old" until this morning.

I was at work (final sprucing up before commencement today), and I couldn't find my safety glasses.  Did they fall out of my pocket when I was bending over that irrigation timer?  Nope, not around there.  Let's see, I had them on when I was using the blower.  No, they're not in the back of the utility vehicle, with the blower, nor around the floorboards.  Oh well, I'll just have to get my clear pair (the ones I misplaced were tinted) from the office.

It was at this point I scratched my head or something -- and discovered that I was wearing the durned safety glasses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home