Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bring it on!

Had I known the havoc those words would cause, I wouldn't have said them.  Of course, I'm rational enough to know that I didn't cause the sudden creation of the tour through the Academic Building last evening, but perhaps I was powerful enough to create the advance notice of said event, such that I scrambled at the last minute (at least many of my employees were going to work overtime anyway) to pressure wash two of the stairways that the construction contractor had already pressure washed.  I am in no way responsible, however, for the headmaster's whim to have us pressure wash a third stairwell -- an interior one, with carpet on the landing.  (Thus, it is entirely the headmaster's fault that the drain in said landing was clogged.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home