Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I couldn't think of anything else today, either.

It was an inconvenient day at work.  As has happened before, I left the office in the morning, little expecting that I wouldn't have any water, lunch, or restroom access the rest of the day.  I'm hoping that this isn't a frequent occurrence (once a month is bad enough), but I shrugged it off and drove home, saving my lunch for tomorrow.  This (the song which starts the movie clip) was the song stuck in my head all day.



Alas, the vehicle in front of me on the highway this afternoon propelled a rock right into my windshield (right in front of my neck, it appears), leaving a "star".  Fortunately, my auto insurance provides for free windshield repair (but if I want to replace the windshield, I'd have to pay a $1,000 deductible, and you know I don't have that kind of money), and the company they recommended provides a mobile service, so it was repaired within an hour of when I reported the damage.  (I had eaten my salad by that point, but my leftover entree still was in the microwave.)  I am not only pleased but impressed with the service, thus I dedicate the following song to the woman in Kansas City who logged my claim.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home