Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Everybody Stay Out of the Warehouse!

Today, I was recertified as a forklift operator.  "Why?" you ask.  Good question.  After all, I haven't touched a forklift since I was certified three years ago.  Plus, I didn't even know my crew has a forklikft.  No one is in much danger of me, though, since I was assured today that our forklift is broken far more often than it is operational.  So, should we suffer a nuclear holocaust and I'm the only employee left alive, at least there'll be someone around to operate a forklift.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, April 02, 2014 , Blogger Betty said...

Hey, I just read a book where a bunch of people got transported back in time and were only able to survive by virtue of the fact that so many of them had improbable skills you'd never expect anybody to actually have to use. So your nuclear apocolpyse forklift scenario, clearly, is completely plausible and will probably somehow end up saving everyone. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home