Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, May 17, 2014

In Which My Career as an Adult Model Begins

A friend asked if I was interested in checking out the Blue Dome Festival this weekend.  (We also went to the Mayfest, which was going on simultaneously and just two blocks away.)  I found several artists I liked at Mayfest (more on them later), but none at Blue Dome.  However, the Blue Dome had the bigger draw for me, which we passed by right at the entrance.
We walked around the TARDIS and saw a sign "$7" on the other side.  "For what?" I wondered.  Below the price was a notice, "No cameraphone photos."

"Oops!" my friend remarked.

"What?" I asked.  "I didn't take any photos, and you don't have a cameraphone."

Still, you might consider this an illicit photograph of me.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, June 01, 2014 , Anonymous Robomarkov said...

Most excellent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home