Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Single Guy Seeks Organic Mate

They say you should look for other singles in the grocery store.  I never see any in my store.  Most of the customers are senior citizens or women with so many children she doesn't know what to do.  I concentrate on my shopping list and get out of there as quickly as I can.

A few years ago, I posted about a particular brand of carrots:  Organic Bunny Luv.  Today, I noticed that my grocery store stocks that brand.  I also saw they stocked this:  organic Love Crunch granola.  (Since it's with granola -- and berries -- the chocolate must be good for me, right?)

What do they consider "organic love" anyway -- sex with lambskin condoms?  Does "safe sex" result in piggy banks?

Um, now you see one of the reasons I'm still single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home