Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sigh

My goal today was to buy new trousers for work.  All I needed was navy blue, casual slacks.  I tried four thrift stores.  Given the difficulty I have finding pants my size in retail stores, it didn't surprise me that there weren't any in the thrift stores, either.

I didn't return home empty-handed, though.  Oh no.  I bought an owl vase (see picture below), a commemorative plate featuring a Burlington Northern/Santa Fe Railroad train, a blue/black/white checked, Tommy Hilfiger, long-sleeved shirt; and 17 books (11 of which were on my wishlist).

My name is Cap'n, and I'm a Bookaholic.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, September 13, 2014 , Blogger Betty said...

Ooh, 17 books! Nice haul!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home