Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Like another Hole in the Head

I went for a haircut last night.  I tried a new place, since they had a coupon.  The guy did a pretty decent job -- for a guy with green hair, tattoos on his arms and neck, and a weeping sore on his chin.  The only bad part of the experience was when I was done and he handed me a mirror to check out the back of my head.  That hasn't happened to me for a while, since I had good barbers in the Noog and in Tulsa, so I didn't need to check their work.  Much to my dismay, I saw a large area of skin on the back of my head.  I know my hair is thinning, receding, and graying, but when did it start falling out in entire patches?  It's just about time for that really short, ex-military person style haircut, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home