Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 14, 2015

An Oldie but Goody - for an Oldie but Goody

I caught my mom with an old joke last night, but, as with my mother, the old ones are the best ones.

We were refueling her car at the gas station.  The line on the other side of our pumps had been closed for some sort of servicing.  "I hope they have enough gas in the tanks or wherever," my mom said.  "In the where?" I asked.  "Tanks," she replied.  "You're welcome," I grinned.

We then stopped by the Owl CafĂ©, one of our favorite restaurants (not least because of the owl theme), for dinner.  In the car afterward, my mom apologized after she belched.  "I didn't know you were European," I said.  "What do you mean?" she asked.  "Because you're belchin'," I replied.  [Belgian]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home