Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 10, 2015

A Hail of a Week

My weather wizardry appears to be active again.  It has rained every day this week, either while I'm home in Albuquerque or at work in Santa Fe -- or both.  Even worse, we had hail in Santa Fe on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week.  (Thankfully, my car wasn't damaged this time, as it was by the hailstorm in the Noog.)  Naturally, I shut off the irrigation system at home, and I probably won't need to turn it back on for another week.  Plus, temperatures have been chilly enough that I need to wear a jacket on my way to work in the morning -- and even on my way back home in the evening.  Yes:  jacket... New Mexico... July!

That's what you get for saying that the state I have moved to is in a drought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home