Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, June 13, 2016

Snap, Crackle, Ouch!

Let me assure you that the above noises have nothing to do with my dental appointment this weekend.  I let the hygienist know about my tooth pain, and despite looking and poking, and after all the scraping and cleaning and polishing, I didn't feel any pain, nor could she see anything wrong with the tooth.  She let me know that, if I felt the pain again, I could make an appointment or stop by for an emergency visit between other patients.  In the meantime, I now keep hoping that the pain doesn't recur, and I am enjoying chewing with both sides of my mouth.

On a completely different topic, here at work I issue estimates.  If the customers accept the estimates, they sign them and send us a copy.  I send nearly all estimates as pdf attachments to e-mails, and we accept the signatures via e-mail, fax, or postal mail.  It works, and no one complains.  Until Friday, that is.  One customer called me and asked if she could send an electronic signature because printing the estimate, signing it, then scanning and sending it back to us would be "too much of a hassle".  Lady, in the olden days, we used to do everything by mail.  (That sound you hear is Progress running over my dinosaur toes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home