Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Every So Often

I tend to be on the verge of artistry.  I can say something or write something or visualize something that's really good and makes me seem talented.  I don't have a lot of follow-through or consistency, though.

For example, in my college poetry class, I wrote some really good poems.  I also wrote a lot of dreck.  I could do more, if I put my mind to it.  I also remember, at my first public garden internship, I saw a couple of trees together that I thought looked like a great combination.  The photo I took of them, though, didn't turn out nearly as well as my eyes and brain had remembered.

Lately, though, I think I got a couple of good ones.  These were taken in the plant holding area at work, before sun melted the frost.  After a long while, I finally have something good enough to share.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home