Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Don't call us. We'll call you.

Aside from me not blogging in practically forever, you'll not hear from me by phone.  I went to purchase new minutes for my mobile phone last night, and the store didn't have any phone cards in my desired denomination (nor any lesser denominations that could add up to what I need).  Therefore, my phone is a nice paperweight until I can buy more minutes.  If you really want to call me, you'll have to use my mom's landline.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, August 11, 2016 , Blogger Betty said...

Bah! But thanks for the warning, in case I needed to get in touch with you for some reason. Can you not do texts with it at the moment, either?

 
At 1:33 PM, August 16, 2016 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Nothing. My plan is voice/text inclusive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home