Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, June 23, 2017

Always Read the Fine Print!

At the warehouse club last night, I saw a few Scooby-Doo DVD's (along with some other collections of Hanna-Barbera cartoons).  The boxes proclaimed "60th Anniversary".

"It can't...  Don't... No!"

This is not something to confront me with just two weeks after yet another middle-aged birthday, especially since I know that Scooby-Doo debuted in 1968, just three years before I was born, so the boxes must be wrong, because I'm not that da*n close to 60 yet!

I took a breath, slowed down my brain, and pondered.  "Oh!  They must mean the 60th anniversary of Hanna-Barbera, not just Scooby-Doo."  All's right in my world again.  (Whew!)

Mind you, if you're the age of the Flintstones, you're in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home