Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Triangle of Life

Company owner #1 e-mailed me a new landscape plan to bid on.  I took a look at it, but it doesn't have nearly as much information as I need (i.e. it had no irrigation information at all).  I typed up my questions, e-mailed them to owner #1, and asked if he could answer them or if I'd need to e-mail the landscape architect.  He told me to ask the landscape architect.  I accordingly e-mailed my questions to her.

After I e-mailed the landscape architect, owner #2 replied that the landscape architect didn't design this plan and that I should send the questions to the project developer.  I did so.

The developer replied that owner #1 and the landscape architect would be "the best source of information".

Sigh.

Face-palm.

(Instead of a triangle, you can picture this as a flow chart in which all options lead back to me, the guy with the questions in the first place.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home