Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, April 23, 2018

I Have a Pronouncement to Make

It is with regret that I share with you that I am now an orphan.  My mother passed away overnight, after a period of illness.  I hope I made her end of life stage as comfortable as possible.  If there is a heaven, then she's with my father again.

I haven't finalized arrangements* yet, nor written her obituary, but I'll share them when they're ready.

(I thought the title of this post was fitting, as medical personnel "pronounce" death rather than "declare" it.)

*For those of you (us) who have been putting off making arrangements, please do it now/soon.  It will make things much easier for the family or friends you will leave behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home