Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Long Time No See

As some of you know, I have been having computer problems, which made it difficult to check e-mail and post to the blog. Well, I still have the computer problems, but I'm less reluctant to use my office computer for these personal tasks. After all, the workday doesn't officially begin until 6:00, so I'm officially here on my own time, which means I should be able to do my personal tasks. Then, when you consider that I end up doing work tasks for other early birds during "my time", I should be allowed to make up for it by completing my interrupted personal tasks during the work day, no?

While on that subject, I have finally gone back to post replies to some of the comments left on earlier posts. If you had left a comment (Robomarkov & Betty, you know who you are), please check these posts to see if I replied to you this morning.

"Death of the Front Porch" (3/15/07)
"Clean vs. Dirty" (3/26/07)
"A Weighty Issue" (3/30/07)
"Trust Me. I'm a Professional" (4/17/07)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home