Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm a Special Case

I don't know why I'm bothering to post this online quiz. After all, the questions were highly weighted and offered a lack of choices. Besides, do I really want the world to know that I'm a dork, not a nerd?


NerdTests.com says I'm a Highly Dorky Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!


Example: "Have you argued about which super hero is best?" is followed by "...and it ended up getting physical?" Both are followed by yes/no options.

Well, if I said no to the first one, why not give me a "I have never argued about superheroes" choice. You've just required me to say no and lower my nerd quotient.

What if you've argued about things other than super heroes? Is nerdiness exclusive to heroes? Shouldn't Betty get nerd points for arguing about which Doctor Who was the best? (This example may be moot because she ended up being king (or queen, whatever) of the nerds anyway.)

Another example of how these questions are weighted or restrictive is, "Do you quote movies?" They didn't allow me to choose, "No, but just ask me about Pinky & the Brain, Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield, or Frasier."

And why not include the question, "Have you ever argued about internet quizzes?"

1 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, September 01, 2007 , Blogger Betty said...

Well, we're working on you. :)

Anyway, I've never argued about superheroes, either, and I still managed to score 93% on the sci-fi/comics section. Uber cool nerd king that I am.

Come to think of it, I don't really argue about which Doctor is the best, either, 'cause I love 'em all. Well, except for Colin Baker. Or Peter Cushing, but he's non-canonical, anyway.

Um. The above paragraph probably conclusively proves that I've earned my title. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home