Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 13, 2007

Two Wrongs: Don't Make 'Em Right

These two items are hereby banished to the "Just Because You Can Doesn't Mean You Should" realm.

While flipping channels at the hotel in Levelland, I found a very disturbing, new cable network: Fox Reality. These programs shouldn't exist in the first place, let alone have a network dedicated to them. (On the other hand, we could rescue the rest of television by barring "reality" shows from all networks save this one.)

At my favorite "greasy spoon" on Friday, I saw a new poster advertising a drink called the Chelada: Budweiser and Clamato. I... have... no... words... (Note: I can't find it on the official Anheuser-Busch web page. Are they so ashamed of creating it that they now deny its existence?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home