Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, March 17, 2008

The Eleventh Commandment

In an old issue of Men's Health magazine, they had a brief, almost meaningless, survey report about how the respondents think about religious issues. One question they asked was, "If you could take God's place for a day, what would you do?" After giving it some thought, I decided to answer that question.

I would create an eleventh commandment: Thou shalt recycle. Or, perhaps make it broader: Thou shalt not waste.

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, March 17, 2008 , Blogger Betty said...

I think the Catholic Church just did that.

 
At 3:08 PM, March 17, 2008 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Interesting, but I won't comment further, as it is my policy not to discuss religion, politics, sex, or money.

 
At 10:46 PM, March 19, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about thou shalt not gain weight yet eat all the food on your plate!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home