Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Invisible Man

I tightened my belt an extra notch this morning. Considering how poorly I have adhered to sensible eating habits since my visit home for Memorial Day week, I am quite surprised. (The two pretzels I ate last night, rather than two hamburgers, couldn't have made that much of a difference so quickly. Could they?)

If I start biking to work, I might actually lose more weight and (eventually) need to buy slimmer trousers. What more motivation do I need?

3 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, July 15, 2008 , Blogger Betty said...

Whereas I'm starting to feel a tightness in the waistband again... Sigh. I really need to get back to exercising some self-control when those cheeseburgers start calling my name.

 
At 7:13 AM, July 15, 2008 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Have I ever mentioned my Friday night cheeseburger? (It became my weekly routine when the cheesesteak place closed.) On bad or problematic days at work (especially if I solve said problem), I declare that I've earned that week's cheeseburger. Saturday's events earned me this Friday's cheeseburger a full week in advance!

 
At 11:05 PM, July 15, 2008 , Blogger Betty said...

I'd say that's probably worth several weeks worth of cheesburgers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home