Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, July 21, 2008

So organic, they don't even shave

I just received the first e-mail for the 2009 xeriscape conference. They included a link to the brochure (18 pages), which includes biographies and pictures of the expected speakers. I made two utterly useless observations about the speakers, without reading their biographies.

First, male speakers outnumber females by 3 to 1 (9 males, 3 females).

Second, males with beards outnumber clean-shaven men by 2 to 1 (6 with, 3 without).

Instantly, I wondered if men who consider themselves organic, back to nature, or closer to the planet automatically stop shaving.

Imagine the power I could wield if I put as much effort into thinking about something useful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home