Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In the Heat of the Night

This post continues my sharing of my fabulous, though underused, kitchen. (See also "Chill, man!" on 8/25/08.)

This is the masterpiece in which I bake my cookies. I've hardly used the oven for anything else. Maybe I'll make some muffins this week. I think I've used just two or three burners at once; I'm not coordinated enough to cook more than that at once and keep track of everything.

I'm sorry that you can't see the stove as it fits in my kitchen, with the matching, stainless steel backsplash and fume hood, with warming shelf and lights. I really need to learn how to use my dad's digital camera (and then how to post photos in this blog). After that, I'll be able to show you the granite countertops and how everything fits together in total awesomeness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home