Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, December 12, 2008

All the News That's Unfit to Print

Add this to the "you heard it here first" -- unless you read Rolling Stone.

My recycling e-mail brought news of Dreamscape LLC's Sex Toy Recycling Program, which "seeks to reclaim unwanted used sex toys from households and the adult movie industry, even going so far as offering a $10 gift card good for a replacement plaything for each box of used marital aids received."

"Marital aids." (Snicker)

'Tis a pity this wasn't around last year. One of my friends could have used it.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, December 16, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"'Tis a pity this wasn't around last year. One of my friends could have used it."

You PROMISED to keep that a secret!

Oh.. wait.. unless you weren't talking about me...

Eh. Uh.. Ehem... well... I'll just go hide in my closet now. [blush!]

It

was

a

back

massager! I swear!


[Bzzzzz.. oh yeah. That's the spot.]

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home