Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For sale... cheap!

On my way to the grocery store last night, I walked by a car for sale for just $350. I think the metal it's made out of might be worth that much.

The vehicle was so small, I think I can push it. (Remember to use your legs, not your back!) The driver's side fender was gone -- not even replaced with a mismatching color panel. The coup de grace was inside. On the shelf between the passenger seats and the rear window were two, small stereo speakers, I'm assuming because the car's original speakers no longer work (or were stolen some years ago).

I wonder if they'll lower the price twenty bucks if I provide my own speakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home