Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's alive! Alive!

Although it may limp a bit.

After a short discussion with G and a video from Bicycle Tutor, I determined that I should loosen the front brake, slip the wheel in, and retighten the brake. It appears to have worked. Still, I wonder how "easy release" this wheel actually is. What's that? Oh, you're right. The wheel is easy release; the brakes aren't.

I spun the wheel to see if it wobbled; it didn't. However, after two revolutions, it rubbed enough somewhere that the wheel stopped, so I have to figure out where and fix that. I feel like a small-animal vet used to working with kitties and puppies who is suddenly asked to fix a goldfish's broken fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home