Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Not-so-Young and the Restless

Woe unto anyone who attempts to share my bed. I have a lifetime of evidence that I'm an active sleeper. (I wonder if I burn more calories that way?)

When I was little, I rolled off the bed during my afternoon nap.

A couple of years ago, I woke up in the morning and found the unused pillow from the other side of my bed, lying neatly on the floor, perpendicular to the bed. (See? Even when I'm asleep I'm fastidious!)

A couple of weeks ago, I woke up because I couldn't roll over. I couldn't roll over because that other pillow was next to me on the bed, parallel with my body. (No, I wasn't cuddling it; it was just there.)

A few days later, as I was making my bed in the morning, I noticed a headprint in the pillow I wasn't using. (It appears that my personal space is larger than I imagined.)

I have only one documented case of me talking in my sleep, and no one (including college room mates) ever said that I snore, so I might rassle wit' you a little, but at least I'm quiet about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home