Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, October 12, 2009

Never hire me to plan your wedding.

Just in case you are curious, it's raining again. Not only did the raindrops falling on my head (hey, there are worse songs to have stuck in one's head!) tell me this, but the "Nowcast" did, as well. (Nowcast?)

Note to self: before leaving work on Friday, check the forecast for more than Saturday and Sunday, so I know to pack my raincoat in my gym bag for Monday morning, rather than the lightweight jacket that absorbs water rather than repels it. (Or get off my duff and finally sign up for satellite TV and internet access, so I can check weather from home.)

It's nice that I live just three blocks from work and that I'm given a utility vehicle to drive, so I won't get any wetter going home to switch jackets this morning.

Incidentally, the forecast for the next seven days calls for a 30% to 80% (depending on the day) chance of rain each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home