Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Garfield was right.

Since Friday, two guys have started showing up at the weight room just at the end of my workout. They put on an exercise DVD with some thin, muscular guy, and start exercising. They keep the sound off, so I don't have to hear some chipper schmuck tell me to lift my knees higher or "feel the burn".

I'm a morning person. I get up early and get things done. However, I respect the feelings of everyone who is a night owl, so I don't put on a phony smile and try to cheer them up first thing in the morning. (Not only is that not my nature, I also prefer avoiding grievous bodily harm.)

As Garfield once said, "It's easy to be cheerful in the morning when you're pre-recorded."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home