Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Butt me no butts.

Skippy got a little upset by a question in Monday's management meeting (which Froggy asked, to prepare Skippy for the full-staff meeting that afternoon). His tone of voice changed, but he didn't raise his voice, and he didn't use any impolite words. I don't think his face turned red, either, but I was listening more than watching.

Tuesday, Skippy apologized to us "for showing [his] butt in the meeting".

Excuse me? I know I just said I wasn't particularly looking at him, but I think that I'd notice if he stood up and mooned us.

Darned Southerners. Just when I think I've heard all of their strange colloquialisms, another one pops up. Now I'm going to think of Skippy as a baboon. Boy, is my face red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home