Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Moment of Weakness

I claimed I watch little TV. I claimed I wouldn't watch anything more than the basic channels because the extras are full of trash. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

I couldn't help it. I discovered that the local PBS affiliate airs Are You Being Served? at five every weekday afternoon, so I conveniently have something to watch while eating dinner. Then I switched over to a Scooby-Doo movie on Cartoon Network. Then the Flyers game started on Versus, and I certainly couldn't miss that!

Then, I went to bed because it was time and because the Flyers were losing. (I just checked the final score and see it got worse after I went to bed, so it's just as well that I did.)

I wonder what I won't watch tonight?

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, December 16, 2009 , Blogger Betty said...

It's a sneaky, addictive thing, that television.

(Today, I watched last night's episodes of The Daily Show and Colbert, plus an episode of Mythbusters. But those have redeeming social value, right?)

 
At 4:59 AM, December 17, 2009 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

News and Science. Sounds good to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home