Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, January 22, 2010

Jet Lagged

Oy, it is so much easier to fly west. And, of course, I slept poorly the night before my flight back to The Noog (I always sleep poorly the night before I travel anywhere), and I slept poorly last night because I was back in a bed that is too small and has a crummy mattress.

Still, I was able to crawl out of bed this morning and restart my workout. I didn't weigh in (I don't want to know, after two solid weeks of no exercise and more than usual food), but I could tell in the mirror that I've thickened a little around the midsection. For the next few weeks, mirrors are my enemy. (More than usual, I mean.)

I wonder if Skippy will let me take a nap at work today.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, January 22, 2010 , Blogger Betty said...

I always sleep poorly the night before I travel anywhere

Oh, man, me too.

I'd say "welcome back," but given that you just left here, that would seem silly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home