Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, April 09, 2010

It was like this for James Joyce, too.

I checked out The Hobbit from the school library this week. I started it twice before, when I was young(er), but I'm bound and determined to finish it this time. I didn't finish Ulysses either. (I got a small thrill to check out a banned book from the library, but I gave up before I got to any "dirty" parts.)

Naturally, I now have "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" stuck in my head. Before you curse me for sticking it in yours, too, watch this music video of it. (Cutest Hobbits I've ever seen.)



Speaking of sticking it in you (ahem), I was pondering writing a parody or satire about Dildo Daggins and his sexual adventures. Or should that be called a "take-off"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home