Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've heard it's a lot more fun with someone else.

One of the sheet sets I use on my bed tends to come loose, for some reason. Every few days, I wake up and find one of the corners under my pillow instead of clinging to the mattress. It's a minor inconvenience, though it puzzles me why it occurs only with this set of sheets and not the other.

The past couple of weeks, I've had to refit the sheets every morning. One morning, in fact, I had to refit both corners at the head of my bed. I figure I'm tearing up the sheets more often because I have been feeling stressed at work. I tend to be an active sleeper anyway, so repressed tension appears to be releasing itself at night, and I'm now downright rambunctious in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home