Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 30, 2010

What goes next - candy?

I was in the dining hall the other day, to get some water after having been outside for a few hours. Since there were no students there, I took a look at the soda machines, to see what they offer. (I always drink milk when I eat there, and, besides, the students are usually jammed two to three deep in front of the machines anyway.) I noticed that all of the sodas were artificially sweetened.

I mentioned this in our daily management meeting and found out that this is a new change because the headmaster doesn't want the boys consuming so much sugar. (I wonder if he drinks his coffee black.)

First no girls in the classrooms, now no sugar in the dining hall. Songs like this are becoming increasingly outdated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home