Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 30, 2010

Bookworm

Thanks to a reference in the e-comic PhD, I now am following one called Unshelved.

It's primarily about working in a library, but they did have a bit about painting walls not long ago, which I forwarded to Froggy. Every week, they also post book recommendations (which, judging from the spelling and grammar - or lack thereof - I'm guessing are submitted by young readers and not librarians). I thought this comment was humorous.

Why I picked it up: My mom handed it to me and said she thought I'd like it. I was reluctant, because the back cover couldn't have made it sound blander. But, you know, it was my mom.

Why I finished it: The moment the enemy assassin got into an invisibility suit. Suddenly it was a whole new ball game.

I'd give it to: Gary, who chews through international espionage thrillers. He'll be surprised to find a little science fiction in his soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home