Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, November 08, 2010

Extra Hour of Sleep, My Ass!

Again, it's that time of year when America realizes it made a mistake by shifting hours in the first place. The Marketing Department of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation tries to cover it up by claiming we "get an extra hour of sleep". In my case, that translates to an extra hour of lying in bed with my body wide awake but my clock telling me I don't have to get up for another hour yet.

I think I'll mosey over to Betty's blog and see how she, as someone who routinely switches work shifts, is coping.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, November 08, 2010 , Blogger Betty said...

I hope my complete lack of coping made you feel better. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home