Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tell him what he's won, Vanna!

If you're reading this, then I plugged my fiber optic cable back into the right slot. :)

I also uncovered, as I put stuff back around my living room, the game card I got at the bowling alley on Saturday. I scratched off the covered spot, which revealed that I won "an Apple iTunes $10.00 Gift Card!", one out of just 1,000 awarded. Sure, I beat the odds over one free game with one paid game (848,960 awarded) or $5.00 off bowling on my next visit (50,000 awarded), but I would've preferred either of those prizes.

So, can anyone tell me what the @*&^# I won?

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, November 30, 2010 , Blogger Betty said...

You won some music. You'll have to download iTunes to get it, though.

 
At 7:39 AM, December 01, 2010 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Hmm. I understood the word "music"...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home