Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No, the Other P Word

A member of the athletic department told me about the pee-wee (ages 6-12) wrestling tournament held on campus this past weekend. He said one father was so disappointed by his son's loss that he took his son under the bleachers, called him "the p word", and started beating on him.

The word that came to my mind was a part of anatomy which men have but women don't. Then I thought that was an atypical way of insulting someone. Maybe he meant something else. You plebiscite! You plantain! You perambulator!

I overheard Froggy retelling the story later, and he said that the father called his son "the female organ".

Oh, that p word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home