Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 01, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

I'm back from my business trip. Alas, I caught Thing One's cold (by taking her to the doctor the day before I left), and Skippy picked me up an hour late at the airport last night so I didn't get as much sleep as I could have. I plan to hide in my office all day and read however many dozens of e-mails that arrived when I was gone. Then I want to go home and take a nap.

I know I'm usually more interesting than this, so I'll offer this thought. When I pulled out a sore throat lozenge in the airport yesterday, I saw that I had safety pins in the same baggie. I didn't know I had them in there. I'm lucky I wasn't detained and questioned for having such dangerous items in my carry-on bag.

Speaking of safety pins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home